- Pneumatic cylinders controlled by distributors on a fixed support, or on a movable boom all over the side of the crush.
- Connection to an air compressor (not supplied) of at least 200 liters.
- Working pressure: 6 bars.
- Flow control to accelerate or slow down the doors' opening and closing.
The compressor must be within 25 m of the cage or be equipped with an air dryer.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- System allowing the user to position away, so the animal is not frightened by the presence of humans.
- Rapidity and work comfort, avoids repetitive movements and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Quiet system, the animal remains quiet and well-maintained.
- Time saving and productivity for the farmer, and less fatigue for the user.